Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There must be a 12 step program for this...


The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? After purchasing two black and white striped pieces this weekend (an adorable boatneck, three quarter sleeve top and a tank dress), I find myself longing for more. And that is when I stumbled upon the Brisa dress by DVF. Have you ever found a garment that you know was made especially for you? I have, and I am certain this DVF wrap dress was designed especially with me in mind. It marries my favorite designer, fabric pattern, and silhouette, all into one flawless garment. But, to my dismay, it's sold out in my size. How will I go on? I have moved beyond step one, admitting that I have an addiction (actually an obsession) with striped clothing, and onto to acceptance. And the eternal search goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment